- FREE 24-hour access WiFi
- 3 Patron computers
- 2 MiFi Units
- 2 Chrome Laptops (in-house use only)
- Public address system
- Local Newspaper
- Copier: Black .25 Color .50
- Fax: $1.00 per page
- Preschool Story Time
- Children’s Summer Reading Program
- Interlibrary Loan
- Patron Access Interlibrary Loan
- Art Exhibit
- Cake Pans
- Sunflower eLibrary
Our Meeting Room features many amenities including:
- Conference phone
- Epson Projector and screen
- Surround sound
- Media cabinet with laptop
- Table and chairs for up to 25 people
Please contact us with any questions and/or to sign a reservation form!
- $25.00 FEE must be paid to pick up key.
- $25.00 DEPOSIT REQUIRED. Deposit will be returned IF no violations occur.
- Media cabinet offered-Must ASK when reserving room.
- No alcohol or tobacco use permitted on premise.
- The meeting room may be used for academic functions/events such as: readings, lectures, discussions, film, video showings, book signing, and meetings. Other events such as: baby or bridal shower, Tupperware, Pampered Chef, etc. events are at the discretion and approval of the BOARD.
- Non-Profit Organizations are asked to donate $10.00 towards room use at time of key pick up.
- The meeting room key may be picked up the day before the event. Library hours: Monday –Friday 10:30am -5:30pm.
- The St. Francis Public Library WILL NOT be responsible for any items bought or sold at events.
The undersigned library patron and /or organization that uses the room will be held accountable for any expenses as a result of lost or damaged property during the term of reservation, or expenses incurred in cleaning of the room as a result of its use.
- The kitchenette will be available; please furnish own supplies.
- The room will be swept and mopped after use. Broom, mop, and cleaning supplies are kept in storage room.
- Tables and chairs shall be stacked neatly against the wall in the storage room.
- All trash shall be removed from the facility.
- Lights will be turned out. Ceiling fans will be shut off.
- Windows and doors closed and locked.
- Please check bathrooms and take trash out and lights shut off.
- Place key in book drop return!
- The St. Francis Public Library has a projector screen, surround sound, DVD player, laptop computer, and conference phone for use in the meeting room. PLEASE ask when you make reservation to use any of these items, and we will provide the key for the media cabinet. The media cabinet MUST be checked and all items secured before DEPOSIT returned.
- The librarians WILL NOT supervise minors. Please see that children are kept with an ADULT and supervised. Children are not allowed to play with items in the storage room.
Our Activity Room is dedicated to our young adults and contains many amenities:
- Young Adult book section
- Two flat-screen televisions
- Playstation Classic
- All-In-One AtGames Retro Gaming System
- Comfy bean bag chairs and gaming chairs
- Board Games
Parents will need to fill out a waiver form for minors to play video games on our systems. No food or drink is allowed in the activity room.
The St. Francis Public Library welcomes patrons to use the Library’s gaming systems. Children 5 and under are allowed to play under the direct supervision of a Parent/Caregiver who is 14 years or older.
The opportunities for gaming are being offered to make the Library more appealing to youth and teens, to encourage them to visit the library; to develop their love of books and reading; and to expose them to all of the other services the library has to offer. The service is also being offered to adults to demonstrate the value of a non-traditional library service.
Patrons who desire to use the library’s gaming systems must read and agree to the Gaming Policy and Rules of Conduct before using the system(s). The Rules of Conduct are set up to ensure proper and safe use of the gaming systems and equipment, and to allow fair access for the Library’s patrons. Users who fail to follow the Gaming Policy and Rules of Conduct or who do not treat gaming systems and equipment with care may lose their gaming privileges and/or all of their library privileges indefinitely depending upon the severity of the offense. The librarian holds the right to make the final decision in all situations.
Users of the library’s gaming systems and equipment agree that the St. Francis Public Library is not responsible for any loss or damage suffered by the user as a result of using or participating in gaming, and the user agrees to indemnify and hold the library and its employees, volunteers, and Trustees harmless from any damages including: personal injuries to any party or damages to any property alleged to be a consequence of the user’s use of the Library’s gaming systems or equipment.
The Patron (user) must have a library card in good standing with the St. Francis Public Library.
A signed Gaming Service Agreement must be on file at the Library for every patron using the gaming systems and equipment. Parents and/or guardians of patrons under 18 years of age must also countersign the minor patron’s Gaming Service Agreement before a minor patron is allowed to use the gaming systems.
Open gaming will be limited to 30 minutes. If no one is waiting to use the game, play may continue for up to 30 more minutes, but users must be willing to end play if someone else signs up to use the system. Users must end play immediately at the request of the library staff.
Time limits may be suspended for organized gaming programs and tournaments organized by the library and by gaming clubs sanctioned by the library.
Users using the gaming system and equipment are asked to respect other patrons using the library and keep the volume and noise level low. Foul language and profanity is prohibited.
Users are not allowed to bring and use games from outside the library. Users should only use games appropriate for their age.
Users are allowed to bring their own controllers and accessories, but the library assumes no responsibility for any damage or loss to the user’s equipment.
Inventory of the gaming accessories will be made daily by the staff.
Users must quit play and check equipment back in to the staff 10 minutes before closing or at 5:20 p.m.